Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ok lets start this again.....

So had a little pity party today, and my trainer Anne basically told me snap the hell out of it and lets keep moving soooo... Progress Pics! as promised here yall go....will get some better ones bear with me but this is the best i could do for comparisons, i notice people respond better or I guess get the better visual for this....anddd I also got the pics for the flyyyy shoes and fit i got in Guam, so not so bad..so far so good...

12 lbs down, 8 weeks out.... gotta keep the train moving..hubby gets back in 10 days... and I am feeling the best in my life even though earlier i wanted to choke somebody.... anyway checckk it out... and thanks for reading... :)

and no this isnt my suit it is a victoria secret swimsuit although fuschia doesnt look too bad on me right.... we shall see!


then...

annddd here is the fabulous shoes...




1 comment:

  1. Andrea you are a fierce machine. I'm so proud of your accomplishments and am having so much fun watching you grow- muscles AND mindset!

    ReplyDelete