Friday, May 25, 2012

Finally came up for air..... At 730pm!!

Ummm so today pretty eventful.... I am a shoe addict and have been "clean" for months until today... Nine West outlet broke me literally I spent 3 hrs in the store no food no bathroom just trying on and looking and browsing I take it serious and I came out pretty good today so along with this bcbg dress I got today,nine west they had these amazing shoes with matching bag same material I was so weak fell apart y'all have look see hawt to def! And I am wearing this when my husband gets back from deployment hopefully it's not too hot but if u listen to beyonce this is the "freakum dress" so excited! Anyway so I admit diet has been crappy I couldn't prepare much since I took short notice trip and could only take one bag with carry on but still working out minimum with my vitamins just need to jump on track another lesson from this in being prepared but there is a commissary and I have a microwave so not complete fail... Pre cut cooked chicken, tuna , microwave rice, microwave grits. Protein shake... And gallon jug water it's not a total loss just adaptive to the environment will not make an excuse when resources exist around me....wore my bathing suit today and looked good abs are there need tightening and the ass is still a work in progress scuse my French but I have to work extra hard tommorow work legs.... Should be a good day .. Still assessing damage from shopping but I also got some Sun to my body and started reading a good book "act like a lady think like a man" not done but it is an eye opener recommend reading it before u watch the movie if at all but when I read this and think about my husband it makes sense now! Gained perspective most definitely... Also got another good book Joyce Meyers "how to Learn to forgive...." let y'all know bout that one oh... Pics of the fab shoes and the makeup I acquired ..... I am having a blast thus far! Disclaimer so guess I will keep y'all in suspense since IPad won't let me post this pic booo...

No comments:

Post a Comment