Sunday, May 27, 2012

Well...... Guam is small

So still here in Guam and reaching the point of maximizing the experience and just wanna get back to Okinawa .. Yea I said it! Well because A I miss my dog and B my hubby is going to be back on the 8th so far so good! It's been unpredictable weather past few days with 30mins of sun and 10 mins rain alternating impossible to get a tan when I'm constantly having to get my umbrella... Anyway went to nine west again! Another 2 pairs of shoes and 2 purses shit! I know I know ... Just went to see the sale which buy one get one 50% a rare opportunity ...oh well if u are a shoe addict you get it! Anyway worked out today and I wish somebody had told my ass to stay in and run treadmill but no I went outside.... It was cool at first then it got blazing real quick.... And I had on Black Spandex Pants! Wow yes I am a dayum fool but still got my work out in running the bleachers with sprints... And because I didn't drive there had to stand under a tree every few feet to get cool.... People looked at me like this fool... Anyway went to the gym later on and worked my back and abs with cardio.... It's amazing how people stare and Stare and STARE and yep still staring! I am a woman in the gym, with more muscle then some of y'all ... Do what u came to do and I will do me... I dunno just be in the zone and sometimes I just wanna walk up to cats and ask them if they are enjoying the view.... I do admit tho it's hard to not be insecure I mean I look good but now I'm the lady with muscles that looks like she would break ur dayum neck... True and true but not used to it yet I guess I prefer straightforward folks but then we dont always like what we hear so better be prepared for criticism....anyway been posing crazy got a full length mirror in here so ever chance I get I'm doing it... Going thru it in my head... I want to do some different things to show my definition granted I'm still In fat burning phase and I been eating cleanish somewhat so im holding water.... Doing what I can soon as I get home to my foreman and Pyrex containers I will be back on track until then chilling I guess but dayum cabin fever and it's expensive here andddd driving across town sucks... Tommorow will hit the galleria and the underwater museum if weather and crowds permit a zillion tourists out here..can't wait to get back .I am more excited to see my husband it just is unreal that two weeks well 10 days we will be together.... Again

No comments:

Post a Comment