Wednesday, May 2, 2012

99.9 % Positive Thinking....

Well here i am into my 4th week of this, and have very mixed emotions..... all the part of growing pains with any unfamiliar area...there are some frustrations, anger, sad, happiness....excited every trait you can think i have felt thus far.... now what is allowing me to stand my ground...POSITIVE THINKING...

Now i know i sound like a broken record or something cheesy but every action from a human being is triggered through some emotion, whether it be pride or happiness but either way... your mind is the center of all that is either really really AWESOME...or something that really sucks...

Bodybuilding is what is driving me to go through these things but positive thinking is what is keeping me here... I dont say 100% Positive because nothing is perfect and there will be days when you are going say " SCREW THIS" but you remind yourself why you are here....what brought you here and what you want out of this...

As much as waking up at 4am seems painful or doing the extra cardio after an hr of weight lifting..it all seems tedious...but I WANT THIS.... and now i need to put focus into my training..because every day i half do it...or "dont want to" its everyday that I lose from not wanting to....but I WANT THIS...and I want to make my trainers proud because they are  my support system....where would i be without them.

You know what positive thinking gets you 138lbs on leg extensions..... or almost 200lbs hack squat...ask me to lift it last  year....NO THANK YOU....but in 4 weeks i did that...

So taking it one step at a time, head up....Rome wasnt built in a day...and I need to keep this to the front of my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment