Monday, May 28, 2012

Paradise my ass.....

Ok I'm still in Guam I leave tommorow thank goodness! It has been a blast but the weather is Extremely unpredictable just like Okinawa it almost feels like I never left keyword almost... Right now I am sitting here watching a rain cloud out of thin air position itself over the hotel and I am a bit upset because I want to go to the beach but mother nature is fighting me on this very frustrating.... Although I will say this the locals of Guam are so welcoming and family oriented since I been here I have been treated very well and lots of connections have been made to complete strangers without motive and it was nice granted I'm from the city so I'm still on my guard but it's very refreshin.... Went to the galleria yesterday where the Huge labels Chanel Dior Coach etc are in one area.... I held a $3,000 Dior purse in my hand yesterday and all i could think is wow someone is going to buy this today obviously not me ... I got a coach purse on sale with a wallet bout $200 most anyone will get out of me for a purse but cats were buying like crazy mainly tourists... Oh well I made sure my face said nothing about being made of money so I wouldn't get my feelings hurt by prices... The ladies in the coach store were nice tho... Other than that walked around do my last bit of sight seeing today and maybe some tommorow .. Mail some boxes to myself call it good.. I am refreshed tho, miss my trainers and just being in my actual gym .... Here isn't bad but they have the cardio and weights all in one room no separation feels weird... Gonna work on chest today and buy some weightlifting shoes I saw at the base exchange... I took some progress pics hard to get good one when it's just you but I will see if some one can do it for me today...husbands return got pushed back so that blows... All in all a good trip got to watch cable but I couldnt sleep in woke up at 6 am bout everyday dayum military .... I have a direct flight tommorow which should be awesome we shall see.. Today is a chest day for me then some cardio and sight seeing more .... Hope it doesn't rain...

No comments:

Post a Comment