Monday, May 21, 2012

Weight vs. BMI vs Measurements....does it matter??

So bouncing back from "hellacious" week last week and now back to my "philisophical way of thinking.... or directness sometimes I guess...
Anyway got to thinking about something....so here I am 6 weeks going on 7 down 12 lbs so far...feel amazing, it seems like when i am losing weight I feel it come off and it shows when I weigh on the scale.... the funny thing is...some "folks" who are trainers/fitness experts I guess say that doesnt matter...yes I know that I should listen to my trainer which I do and always put her first in my mind.... however I cant help but be curious as to why people feel weight isnt important in factoring your success...yes some need it for motivation or the sake of numbers, calculating calories or whatever...but the reality is weight is a big deal at this point because you are busting your ass regardless to look sexy and if you weight 200lbs and "appear" to be less and are in shape then so be it...but I guess now that I am doing this people want to "share" knowledge of their fitness "experience" granted some are gym rats...but experts... ehhh... who knows but I guess curiousity jumped on me..wouldnt let go... or maybe its not put in the right perspective to me....

what differentiates weight from bmi?....what makes one less important than the other...or are they equal...just some thoughts...

either way i feel freakin awesome and saturday I turn 27 and feel in the best shape of my life ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment