Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Finding Motivation...

Its interesting finding motivation in all this, no idea where it came from but it is there and alive! I can only continue to feel so go when I finish that last set, I get a good nights rest, lose some weight, finsh a fast run ......

not really anything inspiring in this blog, but just hoping that people find motivation in what makes them happy... sometimes we settle for what we think we want when what we really want is elsewhere. and sometimes we look to find reasons to fail at what does make us HAPPY...i dont get it...why not stick it out.... it gets tuff...dayum tuff but the REWARDS are priceless.... I am excited for this sport and whats in store for me but I am more excited for the progression I make as a person...with family..my health, raising kids whenver i have them...being more spiritual...

well today was a shoulders day so typing is definitely not enjoyable......time to get some ZZZ's

No comments:

Post a Comment