Thursday, May 3, 2012

Have a Support System!!

So I am trying to get the lessons learned based on this experience so when i get to be past "amateur" i can read this and take these experiences and use them as a stepping stone...

So a little about me...I am in the AF, been in for 9 years as a financial technician and enjoy every bit of experience i get from this, I am proud to do this and never thought in years that i would be still doing it but I am happy and so excited for the places I travel, the people i meet and the career progression I make....

 I am married to a wonderful man named Jordon who i feel blessed to have in my life all the time, he is military as well and right now we are going into our 3rd year of marriage....now picture this military life...we have been married for almost 3 years in the same room for 1 year and the rest has been seperated due to assignment and right now he is deployed elsewhere for the past 6 months....heavy stuff huh... BUT...regardless we both know this is part of the lifestyle and therefore endure it....So here i am ... almost 5 months in....Hubby gets back in 30 days and I am ecstatic to show him this new journey i have been on!....the funny thing is when I told him, he was excited, happy even.... and I hadnt even started dieting yet! amazing stuff............but now all i can think about is pushing myself harder so He can be proud of me too! I dont think he has any idea how much this means to me....but regardless he is very supportive!

 I  titled this entry support system because there is nothing in this life and time where a person doesnt need someone to just let it all out too...friends, family, husband...TRAINER! ......someone to tell you things are going to get better because NOONE succeeds just by themselves....I dont care what anyone says....SUCCESS always is a team effort and there is always someone behind the scenes pushing you that extra mile.... and I greatly appreciate the support I am getting...its amazing how many people are for you when you decide to make a lifechange...and I can do nothing but appreciate them....My husband, friends, family.....complete strangers (and I say strangers) because people reading this blog too are supporters and I thank you.. I can only hope to inspire, push that extra mile so success can be shared with all....

Do what you need to do to succeed but make sure you acknowledge that it wasnt a solo act....

No comments:

Post a Comment