Sunday, May 13, 2012

12 weeks out dun dun dunnnnnnn.....

So I said 14 weeks in previous post but it has actually  twelve...days is just running together I promise....but I want to attribute this post and say I survived!

It is so rewarding, that as much as I felt  desire to do things, this tops all and I am sticking with it and I am going to continue on because my heart is in this... I am very proud of myself ...
I am very excited for more challenges ahead..more frustration, anxiety....


HUNGER!

and you know what not turned off the least bit.....

I did practice on stage, a real stage for the first time this morning and it just got real...I did good for what I was dealt with but it is so easy for your nerves to take over, and you to lose EVERYTHING you worked hard to get... not lose but forget.... and there is no re doing all that again! So I am training my body more, to remember when I am inside my head trying to get it together because it is VITAL that I be 200% if not more that day...or at least pretend...

but it was still exciting just to be a part of it! I look forward to the next phase of this journey I am on!

I will say this week is challenging due to my hours changing but I am going to make it work and sleep like a baby if I have to...

No comments:

Post a Comment