Monday, May 7, 2012

Extremely Random......

SO....today was awesome..got a chance to be located at a gym closer to my house..thank goodnes...man I have to drive to BFE at the other gym but its amazing how a shorter distance can motivate you more because there is less time to drive and be stressed about wanting to get home and put your freaking house shoes on and heating pad and just breathe...

anyway i am starting to feel like the strongest little person alive I promise.... I am 4'11 3/4 and I am lifting almost as much as I weigh..

today my trainer put the 45lb each dumbells for deadlifiting and I just knew I couldnt do it but I did it! So proud of myself...

Not to mention I am a freaking Itunes Junkie today for alot of old school $40 in 10 minutes......I find myself buying some Boyz to Men Songs, a little this and that...some Bell Biv Devoe...Posion..Yikes..feelin in the Mood I guess..

I know this is a training journal, however listening to this song here..got me going...

Poisonnnnnnnnnnn lol...

Continue to Stay Inspired Everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment