Friday, June 1, 2012

Blog title change...

So decided to change title on my blog because I'm not just competing but because this has become much bigger than that and I realize this because of changes in my mental physical and spiritual lifestyle. Granted who knew that something as small could grow to be so big but the reality is when you look good you feel good and your body and mind are a team whether we realize it or not.... Walking and talking doesn't always make us where we see ourselves long term.... Just like I never did any type fitness until I joined the air force and realized I can't even do a push up .... And even years later when your metabolism isn't where it was when you were 21 it still is a struggle .... But it isn't too late EVER... And even if u used to be size 4 and now 14 it doesn't mean your stuck for ever it means u change priorities and bust your ass to get where you want to be...I am no expert on this however I am speaking from experience in this process ... It's that domino effect ...and all I been saying lately is wow... I can't wait to lift this next weight.... Meet this next person ...push another to believe they can do it ...whatever the case ... In my job my home life ... And of course fitness... Not alot compares to this experience and as much as there are times when I ask why am I doin this out of frustration I would rather continue on this path ... And I'm happy to write and share this experience with you all .. I hope you find your inspiration and commit to follow through because only "you" are preventing yourself from moving forward... You can do it... Stay focused!

No comments:

Post a Comment