Monday, July 2, 2012

Lifestyle Change is obtainable if you want it bad enough...

The past few months have been a blur of exhaustion, frustration, anxiety..etc.. and today I think daily I am asked how did I get here...How do I lose the weight..what can they do better...and at this point even when I start saying what my dieting consists of sometimes its one ear and out the other.... but I believe that I just will tell people the bottom line for this sport or any type of goal in LIFE is the will and DESIRE to WANT to change your lifestyle...not for your husband, not for your kids but for YOU.... the reason I continue on is because it feels good for me, it is good for me and it makes me happy...now I only want to inspire people to want it for themselves...not because its so miraculous but the fact is it can be done.... I am doing it...and taking it day by day...and having people who are supportive is amazing to me....My entire unit believes that I can do this ..are pushing me daily and I couldnt be more blessed to have these people behind me... It is amazing feeling and I just want it last as long as possible...

I am not the greatest Christian but I do believe higher power and that God is smiling on me daily.... couldnt be more happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment