Thursday, July 12, 2012

5 minutes to myself finally....!!!

hey yall,

wow been a whole week and it feels like so much more time has passed, since my husband came back I dont get time to update not to mention since I got promoted my workload has increased x a million as I expected....I am soooo tired this morning.... and I only have short time to write before I leave from my unit exercise.....so almost to the 3 week mark and these last few lbs are being a "bytch" excuse my language and of course the scale is messing with me too...today it "died" on me and it was giving me two different weights...the same and lower...so not sure.... but i increased water intake...busting ass on cardiio...so I am just going to let it be what its going to be. I have been trying to get plenty of rest but my husband manages to take last of my energy for some "bow chika wow wow" and I "perform" somehow awake or asleep lol...

Right now I am going for wearing the emerald green suit on competition day but the bottoms may be too small....and dont want to expose more ass than what is already out...so I am having my brother send me another pair from the states since they dont ship to APO....its been quick so it should get here but I really like the green over the burgundy and it is not too bright for my skin color...I am nervous as shit every day it gets close ...because some of my unit is going to be there but glad because they are there....very supportive...

well my mind just went blank so off to PT and talk to yall later... holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment