Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A week and a half to go.....

Today the workload just got bigger and I had to push back to a later time, had a late work out with shoulders got a nice burn and did some back...

Crazy how folks size me up, literally, like a person of my height shouldnt be so strong, I represent small folks of all ages creeds whatever...mess with one lol....yall know the rest...

I start making them crazy faces at them cats when I am working out... they dont stare no more..hahaha...

Anyway starting to see crazy veins everywhere looking like a dayum crackhead or feeling like I am one of the X men mutating and shyt...its crazy weird but it must be a good sign of progress

Did legs Monday and Anne dayum near made me puke my guts out, it was on the edge but stayed, tommorow is 2nd leg day...

Baby jesus please dont let this woman kill me lol at least keep my food down hahah...its all good, she is awesome, just amazing to me I love her to death...

Just writing this before bed, I aint been able to sleep cuz of "nerves' got my sleepy time tea and see what happens... excited to see the stage side of all this ...I hear it is breathtaking well not in a sick way but great stuff!

talk to yall later after legs.....

oh btw got my wig today for the show excited to be unbeweavable but long as it is clipped and locked down tight should be clear for take off...not the wig yall...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment