Friday, June 29, 2012

Ready or Not Ready...we shall see!

Been a week and I feel like I havent been writing, everytime i get a chance to sit down, I get tied up into something else...days are running together...

So what has went down thus far in the past week is that I am at 5 weeks and since my husband came back, dieting has been on a roller coaster, I have been on it, off it...I felt guilty for not eating with my husband the things I know are bad for me..not intentionally sabataging but trying to get the best of both worlds...its obvious the shyt doesnt work that way but in attempt to do this, I set my self back a bit in my progress, not extreme but to the point where I am at a wall and trying to get back on track...it was to the point where I walked into to work out monday my legs and couldnt get a full set out, the conditioning wasnt there because I wasnt doing my cardio and I skipped on the gym last sat because I had a glass of wine from my promotion celebration which gave me a freaking hangover! Which only because I havent had alcohol in 6 months, I felt like I had so much more than that...anyway I skipped it when I should have just pushed through but I became a baby and just let it be...FINE ... ship has sailed... Anne told me that I didnt look ready for someone at 5 weeks out which I wasnt ready to hear but I knew she was right...I set my own self back but at this point I was ready to call it quits...aint even gonna lie... but for what? I mean I invested so much time and all is not lost however I want be at the ultimate BEST I can be because of these events but I still can make due with what I have been given.....

I want to tell yall i have amazing coach and trainer because even when I am hot mess they (Zoa and Anne) are convinced I can recover but they are not giving up on me! I am not giving up on me either....so this week been kicking ass...not missing my cardio....I even held myself accountable to my trainer by texting her the workouts and for some reason..maybe its the military thing but I am going no matter how late it is or whatever...I am getting it done and I feel better...I am understanding the importance of conditioning and if you give your body too much of a break it pretty much is like a "reset" button.... so I dont want another day like last week especially when last thursday Leg day I push 320 on the leg press...and I could barley do 50 monday UNACCEPTABLE! So enough of beating that horse...

bottom line is whether I am ready or not for Aug 5th I have succeeded in changing my lifestyle , losing the weight, feeling good in my skin and inspiring others in my unit...they keep me going, Zoa keeps me going, Anne keeps me going...all these people who believe that I am capable of doing this clearly are seeing something that I failed to see last week but I am back now...going to bust my ass next 5 weeks no excuses and see wut the outcome is and if its not meant to happen I still look good and feel good..

So i plan on using this blog as accountability of my workouts so here is what my week looked like,


Monday

No am cardio
Weights- Legs
Pm Cardio- Spin Class

Tuesday

Am Cardio- Squadron Pt Football
Weights- Shoulders Back
Pm Cardio- Spin Class

Wed

No Am Cardio
Weights- Legs
Pm Cardio- Sprints/Bleachers

Thursday
Am Cardio- Squadron Pt 2.5 Mile Run
Weights- Rest Day
Pm Cardio- Spin Class

Friday
Am Cardio- 15 min run to gym 30 min Stepper
Weights- Arms Shoulders Calves
Pm Cardio- Treadmill 15 mins 30 mins stepper

Today is posing practice and I am nervous....I am sure the other ladies look fabulous or maybe they are in the same boat as me, but I am the only first time competitor at this point.... but I am just going to take the feedback and keep it moving...

just finished running 3 miles in the humidity and eating... I am tired but this is what I been up to...lets see what 5 weeks can do! Have a good day yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment