Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Ahem Leg Day.....

wow yall....

today i blew this shit out the water....I mean i feel really good about the experience, we did 600LB on the leg press, now i will tell yall..looking at the weight made me sick but when I just pushed it out not very far deep but just more than I thought it just came...along with pain but it is so amazing.

It makes me more excited...showing folks all this hard work...all this exhaustion frustration...it can only get better!

So starting sunday...7 days going... man all i can say is where the hell did the time go??? ummm hello time...why u moving so fast...

well its here..and I am just hanging man...got my new plan and am trying to imagine my life without water....and I cant lol...you dont miss things until you are "directed" to not have it ...so only time will tell...

I am nervous as hell yall..like feeling like i wanna crap bricks.... but I think it will go over naturally...i specifically ask my hubby to sit close during judging just so i could see his goofy smiling face and press through... then Zoa will be there, Anne my trainer... its going to be good times... I am ready for the experience...

Still a bit moody and hoping my period dont show during the show or prior to .... guess it happened to one woman at some point but what can you do... Aunt Flow do what the hell she want...lol ...I say bring it on..cuz Ima work through it like everything else..hahaha...

anyway just dropping a line....

No comments:

Post a Comment