Sunday, July 22, 2012

Gah well...I tried..

Well tried the video blogging thing...the issue is finding time to get in front of the camera and have my mind in the right place...ahh well maybe off season journal ehh??

Anyway today marks 2 weeks out...till Aug 5th, went through posing practice , and mandatories again, and again...yea AGAIN... checking conditioning, so finding my level of comfort and making sure I dont get deer in headlight look in case I cramp up or something may go wrong...

I bought all my gear today, dark sheets, dark clothes etc...ready for tanning all that stuff so on track...2 leg days mon and wed left then we move on to the final week....I am exhausted and I can almost tell the point when I need to eat because I dayum near feel like I am falling out or bout to fall out... so I gotta stay on track this week...still going to work...and took 2nd and 3rd off for tanner so my uniforms dont get ruined....


excuse my french but this is some tough shyt man....it is unbelivable I am surviving because I am holding on tight...but man I want to sleep, exercising is exhausting and days just running together...

but I am seeing it through, this holds so much weight for me that I refuse not to be ready , or have some retarded excuse as to why I cant hell....but the temptation is there...but for what....

I hope to get a few entries in this blog during the week but we shall see.... gonna get plenty of rest because I failed miserably at that over the weekend and Zoa told my ass...get some sleep...but I felt like i was missing out on "life" and going to events and wound up going to bed late and get less thann 5 hrs....i know i know...but I am going to make sure i am in the bed at least 830....

since I dont know if i will have time to sit and write things...just want to say that this has been a tranformation of myself mentally physically and spiritually that this has taken me through... I have gained determination, confidence and courage in my abilities and have found inspiration in others to keep moving forward... I couldnt have made a better choice with this sport and want to continue but either way I am a better woman, wife and Airman" for it....there is no going back....

This competition is gonna be fun just as a first timer, and it being small time... but a great deal to me ...not to mention my husband will have in hand after the show my "treat" of choice...DULCE LECHE CHEESECAKE!! and maybe a cap full of champagne (I am a lightweight now )

if that aint a goal i dont know what is but hell motivation it is for me!

Its Sunday almost 10 pm Japan time, (dont hurt me Zoa) i am going to bed lol...

but I wanted to talk to yall before this week starts in case I dont get to write but definitely will at least friday night to see where I am at....

Talk to yall soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment