Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The "training" wheels came off today....

I just realize the title is kind of pun.....lol made me laugh...I am sleepy and delirous right now lol
Anywayyyyy

Haayy yall...

had a greaaatttt tiring leg day today! As a beginner I never understood why intensity mattered or why my mind had to be there in lifting or whatever and I was paranoid about not being able to workout without my trainer because I just knew I would screw it up...but the reality is they (Zoa and Anne) taught me how to do this on my own and I am so happy just to be able to have this ability...I leg pressed as much as I could without injury about 300 lb two legs alone and felt the same pain Anne gives me maybe a little less haha ....and I am happy (yes weird) but I just have been going through this learning learning thing and I just feel excited when the "lightbulb" finally comes on...its motivating... not to mention I practiced my routine after over and over and focused on getting thoses poses down like clockwork.... I want to make my trainers proud... sort of a pay it forward because they dedicate themselves to me ...I feel like I want to do it for them too.... 4 weeks as of tommorow...I am pumped...I am going to be ready....and there is definitely no turning back! Woohoo!


the only thing frustrating is the scale still at 132... got bout 6 or 7 lbs to lose still but Zoa said dont worry so I am not going to worry.... especially seeing a vein in my shoulders when i was squating today...freakishly coool lol....it felt like I was hulking it on the smith machine..much grunting as i was doing but I dont care anymore! lol...I am suffering hear me roar lol...


Oh check out the suits...wut yall think green or red.???

2 comments: