Friday, July 27, 2012

Going into Peak week......

Morning/Evening yall,

this morning practice with DJ then to Zoa for dress rehearsal, sore as hell from yesterday with arm and shoulders then end with some insanity cardio with hubby "yelling" at me to get my legs up and if i wanna win...etc etc... good motivator because i was very tired and had to get it done.

Things are coming together..... next Sunday I will be doing my thing on stage... so this week is so crucial....and hopefully my period doesnt rear its ugly head just yet...if not bring it on.. gotta deal with it and at least I will know how..instead of freaking out.... I have my gorgeous wig and the green bottoms came through..set to try those today and see if green works...and hired a makeup artist for Sunday from one of my favority spa shops on Okinawa... and I consider her a great friend as well... She does this awesome airbrush makeup that doesnt smear on your face no matter how much you sweat its amazing...not that i will even have water to sweat but you get my point...

Have one more leg day then get to see my leg development as I start to cut water....I have been drinking 2 gallons well trying but now it needs to be by force...this week is going to be busy and with working 3 of 5 days i hope it will not be too stressful...

Going to get some pics today so yall can see where I am at.... I am at 129lbs as of yesterday woohoo....

the only way to go now is up!

No comments:

Post a Comment