Saturday, June 2, 2012

I ...am... Hongry...worse than Hungry!

Public Service Announcement...

It is almost 11pm on a Sat, normally in bed by 9, yes i am older...and cant hang like i used to...i need sleep...and i was having that dream you know the one with lots of wishful thinking...and when its just getting good.....


YOUR STOMACH GROWLING...

and not quiet but loud as hell "like wake the hell up" ...i thought it was morning time nah 2 hrs later from bedtime I am HONGRY as hell....talk about some fast ass metabolism.... guess I can either dream about eating more food or drink more water... this just aint right....no one should wake up HONGRY eating many times as I do...

Guess I can dream about eating cheesecake or something....this is just so sad...why me lawd.. :)

ok carry on...

No comments:

Post a Comment