Tuesday, June 19, 2012

More Posing Practice .....and still more practice

So today it dawned on me the music I want for my routine... I have alternate in case but this one seems to fit me and not just in this sport but just as a person... I plan on giving it everything I got and showcasing to the best of my ability and whatever happens happens but either way I feel blessed I feel happy and I want to progress so far as to inspire others and I am amazed at support I get and how brave ppl say I am and all I can say is thank you....because many times wandering mind brings negativity and no matter how strong u think u are or appear to be sometimes u will be vulnerable and allow yourself to believe that you shouldn't do this... You can't do this... And most of all YOU WONT... And I Refuse not to follow thru... Which is why I chose the song "fighter" because this feels like one of the larger challenges that feels harder and harder with every training every cardio wutever but as Jay-z says " I will not lose"


No comments:

Post a Comment