Friday, June 15, 2012

Phewww....

I am up early before my cardio and feel like I didnt sleep at all...but I have to...have to get my cardio in as my trainer Anne says. I understand why but I just dont want to do it...hahha..but it will wake me up just a bit for sure... I am sitting here debating about spin class which seems to be easy kill...actually I am going to go , just decided because Torii Gym doesnt open till 10am and I am not going to wait that long for cardio. Its supposed to be first thing anyway...been thinking alot about my posing music and routine and hope for the 60 seconds I dont get up there and freeze like a dayum robot...i keep having dreams of that and I need to be positive but feel so much pressure from myself...but I have to remind myself I am consolidating what athletes take years to do in to 4 months which may or may not go well...

Still waiting my legs to reveal their true selves because of the most fat in that area and my butt it may take a bit...but based on the soreness I know they are there...here are some pics i took thus far...gotta get in the zone, and work on these poses....

7 weeks/10 weeks

















No comments:

Post a Comment