Sunday, June 17, 2012

Time for Refresh....

well last week bit of a slump, i feel into. The hubby returned (YAY) however with me dieting he had some growing pains with me along with me to him and it kind of went WWIII in the house... I know it wont happen overnight but i need him to be supportive well I hope he is...but I am back and not losing focus... all i can do is include him in the process...and see where we go from there...but from now until Aug 5th....there will be no rest well unless i have too annndd I will PUSH and DIG and PUSH some more because this is something I want and CAN achieve with a little hard work well no ALOT of hardwork and the help of Zoa and Anne..... it will be bittersweet even just getting up there...regardless of what i place how i do, I am there....I am not going to stop until I get this!

No comments:

Post a Comment