Friday, June 8, 2012

Your Willpower will be tested repeatedly....

As i progress through all this, I realize the many challenges I face everyday ...from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep... think of it like this...I wake up earrlly in the morning to do my cardio bout 430 am so i can get my caffine and supplements... for a split second I want to roll over...I want to go back to sleep but I jump up RUN to the coffeemaker already pre set ( thank goodness for timed coffe makers wooooo!) .... still in the house but trying to wake up instant...now still not leaving the house I could say screw it and I will do it "later" but yet another reason to keep pressing...when i get there my 45 min seems like eternity I feel like I am just doing something so horrible ...and I could cut it short but I finish strong.... I finished come back and eat my meal...could put something not in my diet but I choose not.....

anyway you get the point....it is a constant battle...almost to where you think you will be defeated but.... thats what PEOPLE.... yes they out there want you to quit...because they may not have seen first hand..RESILIENCE ... WILLPOWER in such a sport that pretty much makes you feel like  a LEPER...I say this from experience, daily I feel challenges...times when I dont feel like working out...dont want to do cardio...DONT WANT TO EAT ANOTHER DAYUM PIECE OF TUNA ...however the outcome of not doing this is to pretty much VOID everything I have worked so hard for...Why give the haters satisfaction, or what let down the people who are "inspired" by you...yes they are out there...silent they may be but they look at you...thinking "Dayum, she really is doing it! .... " and I am starting to see this as well..I will say that the most challenging this is having the thick skin to be stick out my chest and say Hell yea I am doing this ...and you can stuff your face with cake if you want but I know what I want and what I am going to do and none of that includes sabotaging my hard work...YES YOUR HARD WORK...because my coach didnt do it..my trainer didnt do it..YES they helped me...and YES they are awesome, but they are not here twisting my arm to diet and eat the right things... but for all they know I could be stuffing down fries..but who am i really hurting...you get the idea...

I am on a coaster of emotions, not ashamed to admit...days im frustrated..crying, angry..etc...just all the nature of your WILLPOWER being tested because best believe you feel like you bout to break... but you have to bring your self back...and I mean bring your mind to the front... adjust and move forward...easier said then done... I have not mastered any of this yet.... but I am sharing because I am sure someone is feeling the pain... but I am practicing the pep talk... " Drea, you got this.... you are doing this ...you will do this... FOCUS..." because although folks say they understand...truthfully they probably dont and those that do will tell you that its gonna be ok...but at the time you feel like they are feeding you shit....until you reach your goal and say "oh i see now..." its gonna feel like you vs the world...so be it... but dont make it you vs. yourself....and I mean dont make this about a constant fight...or half in or half out.... because you will be more miserable...

My diet is changing and I am sure my emotions will go with it....but I am working on staying focused and moving forward because there is no turning back!

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and conveniences, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy" - Martin Luther King Jr.

Happy Training Yall...

No comments:

Post a Comment