Friday, June 1, 2012

Lazy...need to get some act right!

Its a beautiful day in Okinawa and I barley have moved today...did run this morning and got the tan lines from my capris bottoms on down as well as my arms... but just not in the mood i guess...since i just came from Guam not really wanting to go far and considering I am bout 20 mins from base and its pay day...i am pretty discouraged but what i will do at least is get my arms some love today...my legs got a nice little beating yesterday with 300lb v squats....amazing what will power can do...but I am going to push myself....My trainer sent me something yesterday...good read and I think it will help me through this process of having a clear head and becoming more Zen... I also met an another person on BB.Com who posted about mental toughness.... and he is right on the money...check out both articles...

http://www.cintronathletictraining.com/2012/05/mental-toughness-workout/

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jhewett2.htm#.T8hE-tqgMdM.gmail

your way of thinking plays a huge part in your lifestyle ...

I only hope that I can vear towards positive thinking more and avoid getting sucked in to the negative way of thinking as it can only hurt me and my progress....

Have a good day yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment