Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year !

Wk 22 almost ending and havent lost focus...vacation starts today

Hope you enjoyed new years!
It was exciting for me got to spend it with the hubs nothing special...anyhoo today I am flying to Austrailia! So excited... just beaming but of course I am gonna prepare an assload of the protein brownies and chicken and pack....but this morning going to the gym and hitting the weights...I drpped my dog off last night..kind of sad...but she is in good hands... I get frustrated at myself sometimes when I forget to prepare my food, but I eventually learned to take what you got and make it happen...I even went in our typhoon kit to grab tuna...granted we will replace it but I remeber last year I got so upset when I wasnt prepared so instead of getting frustrated even though I do out of hunger sometimes, ready to go HULK on folks lol...I find what I can and make it happen...now this vacation I am bringing some food and tasting some stuff I never had before..may hit the hotel gym once or twice but not gonna turn it into a "regular day" I am going to make it fun for hubby and me...I am so excited..our first travel together and not going home..just a vacation...I will tell yall about it later...

I got a call last night from one of my friends and she asked me to workout with her...she said I was the first person she thought of that is in the zone when it comes to working out..I cant wait to help her get her feet wet! This year while prepping, I am going to help as many as I can , no personal gain or money just pure time and energy and most of the energy will be from them busting their butt to get it....but enough about that... going to get 5 am workout in and try not to pack all my shoe collection in one bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment