Thursday, January 17, 2013

Putting things back in Perspective!

So the Goals I set in August here is where I am at with it-



1. Maintain more Positive Thinking/Energy Spiritually and Mentally

-I am getting there, I am a morning person these days which is unheard of lol! I am learning to embrace my "enemies" and let things roll of my back vs hold onto things!



2. Marriage (only can get better, married 3 years together for 1..work in progress)

Still up and down, what can you do...there is more work to be done..commuication is getting there but ehhh..may take a bit lol...



3. Develop an independence as a woman/athlete (train harder, better for off season/next year)

YES! Definitely felt and see more gains, made coach proud and I plan to bring the pain this year for June and Aug show! No excuses! Train like my life depended on it!

4. Pay it forward (Inspire others how others inspired me, I have many role models not just in athletic capacity but women in particular etc...)

Developed a FB page for fitness motivation and lots of people say they like it, I have also had many women approach me on wanting to change their lives, so excited! I wanna do more, always room to improve!


5. Stay the course as much as possible ( with the positive thinking hope to be less of this, but I know me...so I want to keep moving forward and if i do set back then I just pick it up and let it roll off)

I have been moving forward and havent look back since! It feels great but I still make sure I remeber where I came from

6. Improve Leadership Capabilites (more in my job, i move up the ranks, i want to continue to be a better leader as more folks rely on me to do my job)

Still work but I find more confide in me, and have that respect mutually
7. Score 100 on my fitness test... ( what feels impossible to most ...and based on my appearance some assume it cant be done because I dont "appear to be a runner" and of course more the challenge for me)

got a 97 better than last but I still improved! next year go for the bext level!


8. Bachelors Degree (work in progress)

In an economics class right now so yes and yes!


9. Community Service( sort of like paying it forward but more paying it forward to any and everyone, I have done it in the past but want to get out more)

Neglected, i have yet to do this! I will work on it!

)10. Take a vacation. ( Planned one for Australia and just let go...feel free

Check!

As yall can see...

so just wanted to add

10. Being Fearless.

No comments:

Post a Comment