Friday, January 18, 2013

Frustrated a bit.....

Hey yall,

so my coach wanted to do starting weight today Sat, I havent weighed myself since before I left vacation to which even almost a month ago because I stopped holding myself "prisoner" to it and just went on to be happy with it I was at 132 a month ago...anyway here it is on record

Starting weight: 139

Off Season Weight 132

Goal Weight: whatever I can get to , 115ish


I am on my period which may play a role in my frustration and being a little bloated but my reaction is always gotta go do something RIGHT NOW..5AM uhh no DREA! lol.... thats what the oher voice says...so this is what I am going to do....just using this frustration, not gonna kill myself, just gonna put it into the workout and challenge myself ....I also am going to work on different forms of cardio because I tend to get bored easy and not wanna do it....CARDIO is just not fun for me unless Im sprinting or something but after work just havent been in the mood reallly..but regardless of the mood, my mindset needs to be "get er done".... starting to feel an expectation rising to the next level , and even tho my coach never puts pressure on me, I do it for her lol...I want to make her proud of me...and do my best...just need to get over this hump right here..

I always have the fear of gaining all the weight I lost back but it needs to be out of sight out of mind because I am better than this right? Right...

I just hated seeing that number this morning.... le sigh....


In other news hitting legs today for the first time in 2-3 weeks so its something interesting....but ready to feel something in that area..take all this frustration and put it into the squat machine RAWR!

No comments:

Post a Comment