Thursday, January 24, 2013

Approaching 17 weeks to go....

It is the close of the week, well tomorrow Japan time, it will be Friday...this week has been rough and only because everyday i am challenging my body to wake up, lift weight and do cardio, work 8-10 hrs and come home to spend time with hubby, on top of taking a class and whatever else comes to mind... but I am surviving.. As of Wed I am 133.6, feel pretty good, and hope to see decrease this week but the scale is what it is... I am looking at myself on the outside and going by what i see, my observation is that upper body will not be an issue..last year i developed pretty well with upper body, lower body is what needs work...calves and those quads that hold most of the body fat...and my glutes, genetically my lower body has the most fat but I can push a good amount of weight... last year I managed to hit a max pr of 800+ lbs on the leg press, with my trainer. This time I'm solo but so far i have been good with the mental push but legs i get paranoid. I don't wanna injure myself and i don't want to exhaust myself, the good thing is time is on my side and i can slowly develop my quads slow and healthy...tomorrow is leg day and i am squatting it out, so excited! Hurt so good!

Diet is on point, eating clean all week, ready for a my treat meal! Got a special rice cake from my supervisors wife who is a baker extraordinaire, it made me feel really good... posing practice with some of the girls and Zoa tomorrow then to the cherry blossom festival on sat with the girls should be   fun

keep yall posted on leg day! train hard people!




No comments:

Post a Comment