Sunday, January 20, 2013

Today is awesome!

woke up this morning feeling not so good for a bit until I ate something and had my supergreens...hubby woke up saying the niners won and I was ready to choke him out lol...but anyway motivated him to come out and work out , not together as I am in my own zone but he was doing his thing and I was doing mine. I destroyed it...blocked out the people that dont matter, focused on what I had to do...which was back and bi's. Clearly destruction is completed, made this photo with IG collage, love playing with the lighting and stuff... but I sent this to Zoa and she was happy! SO I am happy... it is first part of the day, of course cardio later but in the meantime I am happy with back workout...

Check it out...

1 comment:

  1. You're good!!
    I'm here procrastinating on getting my workout in this morning...

    ReplyDelete