Sunday, December 30, 2012

Bringing in 2013 ...

Happy New Years Eve!

Just finished my workout today at the gym and I wore this! I never feel this comfortable in my skin ever! Did Back, Abs and Bi's today and didnt sweat too much which means I am dehydrated..gotta get 3L at least today...no I will get 3L ..but anyway






All i can say is wow...how liberating!

Liberation by definition is the act of being liberate..and Liberate means - Set Free!

Have you ever felt liberated?  I always think about where I have been where I am going...I talk about my journey alot not because I am bragging but because I need to REMIND myself where I came from...where I started and that it wasnt always like this! Just like with any change...you get a promotion...do you sometimes forget that you started in the "pit" as i like to call it with the worker bees and now you are managing? I admit sometimes I forget that I knew no better than the next person about fitness and etc...eating healthy whatever.. still really dont but I am learning and trying to help people, or motivate them to go for what that want.. doesnt have to be in working out or weight loss but I guess because I can relate that is where my calling is... so to speak..thats when I  can truly say " I know what you are going through" " I understand" because I do! Now I know that it can be done, and sometimes it does suck, and you dont always feel in the "mood" for this shit..but that is life! Right... anything you feel emotions to you are going have those "screw it" days but then you need to remember what you are trying to achieve here.. and thats a personal goal that makes you happy, will make you happy! Not for your hubby, not for your friends...but for you! I still have work to do, and improvements and of course it is never enough to a degree, because we have yet to achieve perfection in our eyes if at all... but I feel good...I feel free...I feel Happy...I am Happy! I dont know what 2013 will bring but I imagine great and wonderful things God willing. I am more happy to take another breath, live another day but I am more happy that I look in the mirror and see something I needed to see in a long time - Andrea... for who she is , what she has become.. Strength..Resilience.. Peace.. I even went to lengths as cutting my hair short and being natural because it felt right! Scared as shit but I said  screw it....now not everybody is that crazy but you get the idea... I could go on and on about this but I just wanted to put it on paper... I read through my blog when I feel shitty because it reminds me of where I been...that I need to get it together and focus...so here is one post for the last day of 2013....

Bringing in 2013 proper!

No comments:

Post a Comment