Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Getting Back into the Routine...

So few days after vacation, yesterday was first gym day back...it was great! Not sore ...yet but I felt back in it... I been feeling a bit tired lately, sort of dizzy in the past week and a little bit of neck pressure. I went to the doc yesterday and he gave me muscle relaxer but I somewhat feel like its anemia since I have had low iron before..but who knows? I am on my period so that doesnt help and I have been traveling alot, had a prescription change in my glasses within the last month or so. It is a compilation of things.. not pregnant definitely not, always the first question I get asked which most of the time its true for most women. Anyway hope to hear back things are ok and its just stress.. I am on my period  but not feeling as beechy as yesterday so I am able to  go work out. I got a new workout partner starting next week, one of my friends Kerry wants to start working out with me. We shall see how it goes, I hope to motivate her and help her put a fire of motivation to get things done we shall see
When I went to austrailia I bought a FITBOOK from the Goodlife Fitness Health CLub in the hotel. It has logs for food, workouts, your goals and truthfully I didnt write down anything since I been working out but I saw it and felt like I should. Barley remeber one day to the next as far as reps, weights whatever..and it even has something to write down for a reward so for this week I am going to buy some clothes from DLB's website FLAGNORFLAIL. I am sure most know her and the clothes, they are too cute and I love buying clothes that have cool saying...I especially like this one:




Here is the Fitbook:


Yesterday I hit arms it felt pretty good,  and saw Zoa there later training with a lady. I really want to make her proud of me and my family. I always look forward to praise from her and it makes me feel good like I am doing the right thing you know. So there is this guy there and I think he feels intimidated by me, he will like go workout and start like grunting loud as shyt and looking right at me while he is doing his thing..and I just started laughing...I put my weight on the leg press and started screaming like a banshee lol....he may have been weirded but its fun... no need to make it sound like you are mutating into a gremlin or something...hard work vs ignorance I guess...

So I am up this morning to hit chest and hammies...I go back to work tommorow BOO..but truthfully hubby needs alone time, we spend too much time together starts to get irritating lol...
oh btw here are more pics from Austrailia-


At the Opera House


on the boat


at the winery


Oh i forgot to add that I have Competition Couture making my posing suit! So excited its going to turn out great and Shawn clearly knows her shit! I cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment