Sunday, December 23, 2012

Entering Week 2

Well today would officially be the start of week 2 on Okinawa,the interesting is that people are like "its the holidays" why workout...well because I have a goal to meet and I have carved out earlier times so I can be with my familly which is my hubby who is in the gym with me lol...2 times in a row hubby came, and I think I am starting to motivate him just a bit, he has been really frustrated because he hurt his back and really hasnt been feeling too hot but yesterday he went, and felt good, even went up in weight! I took a picture of his back just so he could see later what his hard work does!...even when we are in the gym but not working out together I still very much enjoy just seeing him go at it... . As for me, I am learning these new workouts and been feeling pretty sore from them, once I learn proper forms, i can go up in weight well first just complete the set, thats the important thing.. I had some frustrtation as I still got this stupid cough, not going anywhere just yet...so I am trying to bundle and make sure I got socks on my feet..this change in island climate done got me and my husband sick....aside from the illness I made some protein bars yesterday with chocolate species whey isolyze. The recipe adjusted my amount of protein and carbs so I can have one... I am excited! May try some other new things with my vitamix over these two days...today working chest/delts and calves....let you know how that goes...Merry Christmas Eve!


No comments:

Post a Comment