Friday, December 21, 2012

Contest Prep Week 1

Whew, its Saturday here on Okinawa... I would type this on Sunday but hubby is golfing so I get the peace to do it ...Anywhoo...this week has been Rocky and I mean from Day 1 it just got rough...first off I am starting brand new workouts Zoa created for me which are more intense than what I thought so I am going through the learning stage...the only difference between that and previous was my level of experience, this go I am more than capable of performing research to get to where I need to go and learn the exercises in the proper way...and of course I can go to my coach and ask of course . I am starting early well as soon as possible in prep because I plan on being better at this.. i spent off season working on Mental toughness, portion control, educating my self, meeting some of my goals and now I am back in it .... so now its time to move it to the next level whatever that is...Zoa says winning! I agree but I dont want to be concieted either, I will for sure improve, I will for sure give it my best and I will for sure listen to my coach day in and day out so if that is the keys to winning then I am golden ...So i started this week stepping my game up with exercises learning new ones but on top of that I caught a nasty cold/sore throat that slowed me down... I didnt stop working out which was bad but I could clearly see that it was affecting my capability for energy and lifting..even no explode couldnt help but when I was talking asprin and cold medicine I could imagine NO explode just kept me Awake in the gym period... I have a little cough now but I am getting over it.. yesterday got my period so bloated up like a balloon today and not feeling like moving too much...lots of hydrating and all so we shall see if it works. .. I did some shopping for foods and start of my routine of working out...cardio has been kind of sucky and slacky because I could barley breathe when I ran it just was exhausting...so yet again..when you are sick ...Sit yo ass down somewhere lol...as my husband says sometimes lol...cant help it ...and yesterday we got a box in the mail from hubby shopping in the states when he was gone last month and he got me some workout clothes, jammies and a coach purse... he is awesome.. I didnt ask for any whatsoever but makes a girl feel special and honestly the icing on the cake was the angel he brought home since there werent any on island...to put on our tree...the one that looks over us always I feel like spiritual... it made me cry just a smidget ...but it just brought to terms why i love him so much .... ok enough mushiness...I been thinking about gettting my hair cut for the new year too...with a vacation to Austrailia on the 3rd I want to be the hotness lol... well something like that so I am going to see a stylist today and see if I can get the hookup ona new doo.... So other than that, today I am doing some a bit of cardio and going to shop a bit...pretty nasty outside..took some pics today of the first week... Enjoy! oh and just a few pics of this weeks activities



 
 
 


Oh I forgot to tell you guys I ordered a 6 pack bag from Isolator fitness so hopefully it comes soon because the bag I got now..HOT MESS ! and I gets my cheat meal today! ...

No comments:

Post a Comment