Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12-12-12

What a significant date! Alot of ppl were trying to get married to have it on their certificate..craziness.... but anyway today well yesterday in Okinawa was my wedding anniversary. 3 years strong...so blessed to have my boo...he is just awesome..




Couldnt celebrate since it was during the week but we will do movie night and crab legs on friday and saturday a nice dinner and twilight...

After that Sunday I meet with my coach and we begin prepppp....oye... but I am excited for the changes...I will be moody, irritable but happy to move forward and improve my body. I will post pics, vids whatever of my progress....I ask am I crazy for 20 weeks of dieting? Maybe but I love it and cant wait for this journey with my hubby by my side cheering me on # TeamConn

1 comment: