Friday, December 28, 2012

Exercise and Dieting is a state of mind....

Eating Right and Exercise is a state of mind, just like any habit or "obsession" the value that we put on that habit or item determines our frequency of executing that habit...for example our habit to have morning coffee and when you dont you feel terrible is a state of mind...now put that in perspective to exercise...when you build a habit to go to the gym every day you feel terrible when you don...t not because you are a bad person but because the value of exercise is just as important as that coffee.....the takeaway is the start of any goal or change in your life is to mentally develop thoughts of what you are seeking..."do you want a smaller waist, do you want to live a longer life..whatever the case it starts with you period....
 
Folks always ask me how do I resist temptation, I wont say I resist it but I take the value out of the food itself! Chocolate...no big deal...i can eat it later, I wont die...etc etc... when it holds less value to you on the scale of needing it/wanting it....thats when it becomes a NON FACTOR... and when I increase value on competitng I choose of course the competiting, contest prep, Bodybuilding...then I am going to go for that goal...so thus here I am!
 
 
It is Week 2 with 22 weeks left to go....down 2 lbs from last week..
 
Dieting is good thus far... Christmas had a few cookies.and some nachos but it is what it is.. after that clean eating...
 
Next week go to my vacay to austrailia which I am making an assload of protein bars and bring some frozen chicken but that is the extent. I normally pick and choose something that I never had before or only austrailia has it ... I am just more glad to be with my hubby and we get to have a TRUE honeymoon, and vacay...
 
 
Exercise is good, calves are sore and trying to improve my squat game. i am trying to get a weightbelt personalized to wear to the gym to help with my back on those deadlifts...other than that getting my tattoo today and resting my body. Normally I have my cheat but I am going to save it for the new years eve since I am going to a potluck today.
 
Here is my little instagram product for progress.....
 


Working on tightening posing and squeezing those muscles for them to pop as much as possible...

I will update before I go to Austrailia, but the plan is to remove any type of internet from this vacation because it aint going no where...

Talk to you guys soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment