Thursday, December 6, 2012

Competition Prep on the rise!

So I am working with Zoa again my coach from the 1st go! Hooray! I am excited for year 2 and I plan on doing both shows this year which are about 3 months apart such excitement. Hubby is on board most definitnely for this year and then after that we want to plan for our extended family..shhhhh but I am focused on the here and now... so happy for contest season again but then I think wow off season was only about 4 months but then I have about 5-6 months of prep for the first show in June... my energy is up and the movation is higher than ever... So basically i need to be good on christmas not because of dieting but because I need to start weening myself of these things but if not thats fine too because when its time to be focused I will be.... tommorow (friday) is when I have my fitness test! I hope to improve on the run time and meet my goal of 10:24 i have someone from my unit running with me as a motivative thing so I can push a little further we shall see..either way just wanna get it over with so I can move on...hubby gets here Sunday and I am so excited...I really really miss him..at the Christmas party I got kind of side because he left but I know it was a short period I just had missed his smiling face ...so hitting the spa sunday morning and picking him up sunday night...Saturday I will be chilling not too much...hopefully not too sore from pt test....anyway I will let yall know how it turns out... this morning having some protein pancakes with egg whites...so amazing! I have not exercised for 3 days period, i think my body just hit a wall and couldnt take it anymore...so friday I test then start back saturday with some cardio depending on how I feel but I love spin class so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment