Monday, December 17, 2012

Day 1 of 24 week Contest Prep!



Day 1 described in 1 word, Craziness! Well I guess off season clearly had a bit lax. Granted I did eat 80-90% clean with cheats every now and then but I didnt workout as frequently or hae to keep up with a schedule and eating as much so to speak. SO my first day I craved sweets just because I am restricted now or as some like to say It Just Got Real!... In the morning I had Chicken Breastisis prep...you wouldnt recognize it without all the delicous flour and seasoning and hot sauce all over it...lol I sure didnt! just kidding..anyway got Ms Dash in the mix and handled bizness and prepped my 6 meals...felt like I was eating alot today but not really..when I was done I stil was hungry mins later...metabolism for your ass anyway ...had a case of the mondays and put my husbands uniform top on and went into work! fail...i would have passed with the exception of it looking like pajama shirt , like a kid wearing their dads shirt for dress up! lol So anway went home...work was busy, drank my N.O explode advanced strength which is an instant stroke in a can...first sip felt my heart beating..sweating..its insane but I really got a boost..  then on to workout #1 ...called a bicep blast...my coach had something special cooked up for me..because by the time I was done ..the bar felt like 150 lbs of dead weight which is IDEAL but I definitely hated to use my arms anytime after that. Also did some back work which included some chin ups and rack pulls (a new one I havent done before so that was interesting) I used the squat rack which I never really did before but now I look the feeling of the barbell and put some weight on it even if it is 10s...pain is pain! After being done I had the chocolate pb isolyze from species! OMG...that stuff is liquid crack post workout...you feel rejuvanated or for a split second like you are having some sort of dessert...it is no joke! After that I had my meals and went to do my cardio which involved treadmill intervals..no joke... so now I am done....this day has been interesting but tommorow start the process all over..now to get some sleep and do my 530 am workout.... this is only the beginning of becoming a better me... I hope you guys follow in my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment