Monday, December 24, 2012

6 days till 2013....

Its Christmas Day on Okinawa, another day for me and the hubs...No snow...No cold well just a little...just cooler weather and us... we had some gifts acquired from the states when he came home but other than that we had our tree...and the angel atop of it. Anyway sitting here..with nothing to do really since all the stores are closed and I watch the polar express well it watches me because I missed most of the movies...I reflect on the past year... and the year coming..2012 was the year of transformation for me..and I mean whole heartedly and it is amazing to see the point I am at rght now...let me paint the picutre for you


Jan 2012 began with my husband being deployed to Al Udeid Qatar...not a dangerous place but very far away from me and the doggy (his family) not with in reach...a plane ride away..to me that is far...

                                                 Doha Area


                                        
                                                            

                                                        Hubby to the far right...

 
By this point he had been deployed a month, he left early Dec where he missed his birthday and our wedding anniversary.. rocky huh? We had been seperated before but it still takes something out of you everytime you do it. The roughest thing about being mil to mil is playiing tag your it with deployments. We do not have kids at his point but when we do I hope we can provide a stable environment as long as the Air Force will allow us.
 
 
So at the time I was selling Pampered Chef and working which kind of am doing this but now its on the backburner....just to keep busy and my mind off things...and it is hard to keep busy 18 hrs a day when you are not sleeping.
 
and of course we had our daughter Sakura
 

                                                           Pretty but she is definitely spoiled...

So here we are April 2012, few months passed...hubby would be home soon in June (still not soon enough)

I had wore this outfit and I was told I was getting a bit overweight...now in comparison to the picture above and now yea I could definitely see it but at the time I felt "fine" well tried to be as comfortable I could be...there was no walking around in bra's or working out showing my tummy. lets just say its thats acceptable level of comfort where your not like depressed or bawling over but you defintely wouldnt publize photos of your tummies area... if you get my drift...

After that I decided to do something... I Looked for workouts, I did research I tried to workout and eat whatever I wanted not understanding why I did 2 hrs of cardio and still looked exactly the same! A common misconception but very much the truth that dieting well eating clean, the right things is key to losing weight...but thats another enty...

Anyway I ran well I sought out this pretty lady right here...

    

                                                                Zoa Linsey

I call her wonder woman personally...she saved my life..whether she helped to push me..show me the right direction or whatever the case but I have so much respect admiration for her as my cocah mentor and friend....

She worked with me right away, I just wanted to lose weight and then she suggested competing..all i can think is WTF..but I said screw it! Whats competiting..?? well turns out that you walk around in a bikini well I learn its posing suit now...flexing your muscles and showing your physqiue off..

first thought was my husband jumping on a plane to come back here and whoop my ass.. lol which he may have easily done once I talked to him about it... but he eventually came down...anyway...here comes transformation

Started at 150 lbs maybe more...physically I am 4 11 (shorty) so the weight only expands versus staying in place...

 


 
 
I trained, I ate things I didnt really care for, I got frustrated, I ate next to no sweets...but I saw results...
 
2 weeks after starting
 
8 weeks
 
 
16 weeks - Show day which happened to be the same day of the Typhoon, so glad we didnt canx because I couldnt diet another week without choking some dayum body....
 
 
Never in my life had imagined where I would be in this life...to this caliber and point of being in something that I found to truly be natural for me...I am in no way advertising this as being a way of change but I do want to say that if you go for something the you want to  achieve and do your best....IT WILL CHANGE YOU.... you will not be the same person...you may be better or may be worse...BUT YOU WILL CHANGE..
It did for me....in my personal life..
 
Family Life

                                 
                                                       Work
                                    
 
Friendships
 
 
There is nothing that I feel is impossible for me at this moment and if it is, then I will find a way to conquer it...thats who I am ...thats who I will continue to be in 2013...
 
 
and I will go into 2013 continuing with my prep but with a smile on my face, motivation and fire in my heart and spirit...my faith in a higher power.
 


I look forward to the future... 2013 is going to be bigger and better.... you guys have no idea....I really dont but its going to be great...hope you follow along :)


Drea
 
 

 
 
 
 







 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment