Thursday, August 2, 2012

3 days.....

Hey yall,

so fun is beginning, last night my friend and I tried two wigs with makeup, I like the both but I am leaning towards the one with bangs...either way...I will look really awesome and the green makes my eyes pop...and I was cheesing because it was my last cardio and weight day....

That morning Anne and I did circuit

Chest Press
2 arm rows (Back)
Shoulder Front and Lat Raises
Bicep Curls..

5x!

woooo...burn burn burn....

She is awesome, and this last training session was free....so not too shabby...

Going to get my feet and hands done this morning...off work today and taking time to relax a bit...and pose some throughout the day...and tonight with DJ...

Sitting at 126 lbs right now....and drinking water so we are on track...we will see if I drop enough by weigh in for lightweight but it looks to be a small class anyway...we shall see...

I am excited .....now just need to make sure I do 2 things when I am practicing...

BREATHE!...yea easy to forget

and if I forget where I am at move through it...

easier said than done but the only person that will know is me most likely....

we shall see..


anyway some pics of the wigs...maybe yall got consensus...but looks like the one with bangs may win this

No comments:

Post a Comment