Monday, August 20, 2012

Goal Point 4 Paying it Forward

Hey yall,

So still staying on track with trying to meet my goals and remind myself of what I am driving towards....

In my goal point 4 paying it forward, I look to inspire and be inspired...I have this picture the day of the show with all these lovely ladies who took out their own time to come and encourage me. They saw me from my start to the end and feel inspired to drive in their own lives not just fitness but other things because they have seen it first hand...

The thing is while they feel an effect from me, I am feeling large affects from them in a positive way. All these women are beautiful strong in their own way.

All serve beside me in the Air Force,

one is a single mother serving her time away from her daughter while her
parents help to raise her

one is almost reaching her retirement , also my supervisor and mentor, I hope to step into her shoes as the great leader she is ...

one is a best friend of mine, career driven, knows the keys to success and paying it forward...she puts 110% into everything she does...

one is lead officer, always helping me develop career wise, what the next step is...survival... etc..


This is the effect I want to have on people not by force but just living my life everyday, working hard with drive and determination and pushing others that need it...

this is what I hope to obtain ...

thank yall for listening...


No comments:

Post a Comment