Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Road to Off Season...

Well back in the gym, and trying to find my footing... lots of things going on at work keeping me busy on top of maintaining what i have built...I established goal of keeping my weight at 134 in off season so I have to watch closely...

not to mention i still find tanner on parts of me that i didnt scrub hard enough ewww....hope to get my color back this week...it feels awkward wearing shorts and have the dark part of my leg and the regular color...

For the workouts we did interval sprints on the treadmill with pushups and shoulder press in between, repeating 3x

7 min stepper
Bicep Curls
Tricep Kickbacks

Interval Sprints
Side Lunges
Squats

Last AB workouts...

One thing i will express about AB workouts, I learned that it definitely has taken some workout to get them there...hard work and no wonder some people just say they want and they want...and dont necessarily go into it right away....it feels like your insides are burning when you hit the correct muscles....which I was guilty of just "crunching" 100 reps....I didnt understand about how to get the progress I wanted..I thought the more I did, the more abs I would get, still eating all the fats and carbs I wanted not realizing the sabatoge on my own progress...

always learning new things that i can improve on...

anyway, talk to yall next time... i got some goals and accomplishments I want to establish in this journal next go to hold myself accountable and meet...

I feel like sky's the limit at this point....only way to go is up!

No comments:

Post a Comment