Friday, August 10, 2012

Slowly getting back into it...

So today, been getting myself back into it...wow a break feels like forever and you have to constantly remind yourself to try to "stay away" for your own sanity but I craved going to the gym when I was off...my sanctuary..but I took the time chilled and indulged a bit... funny thing is people wanted to get me sweets as congrats and I am like whooaa...yall trying to get me back where I started...nice thought but maybe a hug or handshake next time right..??? All intentions were good...word spread about the show and people really had positive feed back....always good ju ju.... I didnt want to fall over too far the edge and beat myself up for having some treats....but i also didnt want to get out of control which i found myself doing a bit the past few days...didnt weigh myself, i am scared to see the result however I know what it takes to get it back off, but I still am not ready to see what "damage" has been done... I went back in the gym today, worked a bit on my back..not too much

Wide Grip Pulldown
One Arm Rows
Reverse Grip BB Rows
Rear Delt Flys
Machine Pullovers

Gave myself a little pump but wanting to ease my way back...a few days feels like a few weeks, but you will definitely know when you aint seen the gym in awhile....

In other news, I am transitioning to natural hair and I am so excited just because it is not as expensive as going to a stylist or getting constant relaxers and with the workouts and humidity , they barley last 2 days! lol...so I am researching all these things to get educated, I cant wait to see what it looks like after the relaxer grows out..Not chopping all my hair off but I am triming the relaxer off..will post pics when its not in that awkward phase

Plan on doing my legs tommorow... so I will let yall know how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment