Friday, February 1, 2013

Know when its Time to recharge the batteries!

Week has been pretty long....glads its ended I need to rest! I will do some HITT ( High intensity Training) but thats it! I am staying home to do home work and that will be it...I havent really been sleeping, or just sitting down somewhere. I been in a 2 1/2 day class at work where I still
"squeezed" my workouts in and felt like just blinking would make me fall asleep! Thats a shame huh! lol.... I also start thinking negative and being hard on myself for not trying the workouts harder or making myself sore ...i did one chest workout in the evening and just was not feeling it like I did it but I didnt like "kill" it...sometimes you have one of those days where you are physically there but you just go through the motions....

Although this morning my legs are saying "ouch!" so there is something to that..just a bit sore...did posing with Zoa and the girls competiting and or practicing to compete in the future. its fun seeing them and learning with them, refreshing my mind...I kind of jumped in last year and it all depends who you click with...but I find myself really having fun. We got to see Zoa demonstrate legs and exercises... so that was my night...

I am up this morning early to eat then back in bed for a bit....dog woke me up... Anyway got a back shot of progress....



I have never done this but when you work it hard and cant see the shit every day ..... sometimes its motivating!

No comments:

Post a Comment