Saturday, February 2, 2013

Its go time...but i dont wanna lol...

Hey yall,

yesterday was a great day, got a nice tan in sun doing circuits in my front yard..

 
 
been bored with cardio for a bit so now i have something that i like doing that doesnt really require me to leave the house and I live next to a big hill..where cars chase me up and down it since there is no sidewalk LOL
 
 
Here is what I did

1 sprint up the hill 30 secs
front lat raises -resistance bands
burpees- on the mat
oblique twists- with the exercises ball
shoulder press- dumbells

1st cycle 3x

1 sprint up the hill 25 secs
bicep curls- resistance bands
flutter kicks- mat
ab crunches- exercises ball
jabs/hook punches -dumbells

cycle 3 x

1 sprint up the hill 25 secs

tricep kickback-resistance bands
scissor kicks- mat
jumps squats with exercise ball
bear crawls to one side of the yard


cycle 2x

jump rope 30 seconds

wall pushups
ab crunches
suicide sprints/football runs
v ups- exercises ball

2x

anndd i am done lol


So diet changed, NO MORE CHEAT MEALS GAH very sad but coach say its go time so Ima do my thing but man its a sad day lol...anyway one high day, rest low days... trying to get mentally ready. I warned my husband not going to be pretty..but I dont think he "understands" what that really means... so I will let yall know what goes down lol... barley wanna do hanky panky I be tired but I will give him his day... got my workout clothes..beast mode shirts and some work or die shorts...they get here like molasses to APO so EVENTUALLY you will see me in them..

We (my husband) is excited for the super bowl and since we are overseas it shows Mon our time so we get the day off! YAY ... I plan on being sleep but we shall see when they won the nfc championship he was jumping and screaming like a banshee at 8am since it shows in the morning for us...lol..its all in fun whatever makes him happy being a die hard niners fan...


Anyway in other news doing my macroeconomics class which I am learning some good stuff but more excited for it to be over than for it to start...its online so I proscratinate a bit but so far so good for my grade.. teacher has some good materials... they had one assignment i found interesting is

if we thought it we be better instead of free transplants turn it into a buisness and charge folks.... alot of people said yea but IMO like any other buisness rich will prosper....but anyway thats microeconomics..

I also been experimenting with some breakfast blending and using the waffle iron not so success ful with apple pancakes it burnt to hell..one thing at a time I gues..but i did have protein pancakes yesterday and OMG they were amazing! lol..
 
 
oh forgot to add they had a military muscle page and i submitted photos and got featured! pretty freaking sweet..

look at me!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment