Friday, February 22, 2013

14 weeks....

Hey yall,


 I am up early this morning...YES on a saturday and HIGH DAY YAY...so I figured I would write while hubby is in bed...

Week has been busy and now I am going into my 14th week...my weight has been fighting to go down but my appearance is saying otherwise...so I am going to roll with it.. only so many battles you can fight and the less I put on that the more I can focus on other things and have that balance...

I did my legs yesterday and it felt good, I find my back starts to hurt so I need to wear my PINK weight belt...love that thing.. I watch WWE wrestling so sometimes I imagine it a championship belt..WEIRD lol..dont judge me but when I finish a workout Im like " weee are the champiionnns my frienndsss"

So anyway been moody a bit, only had sex once in 3 weeks...lol but i think its just days wearing on us...my hubby is trying to quit smoking and I am dieting so we just bear it. He finds golf to be his outlet so it gives me the day to myself ...

My workouts just changed to high reps low weight and alternate with HEAVY Shit...time to build on my little foundation ... I am excited but this year its all me lol so I gotta self motivate...I been buying alot of shirts lately...got my DLB FNF shirt yesterday

Made an IG collage with it....
 
My new favorite energy drank....pre workout/ just because I am tired lol...getting grape and chewables today...

 
egg white scramble with potatoes

 
My soxbox.com socks and my legworkout ...

 
ground turkey patties


Got posing practice today with my friend DJ, she was in the show with me..
Should be a good time..anyway thats my mini speel off to eat and start the day..

No comments:

Post a Comment