Thursday, February 28, 2013

End of the Week.....

Yall ever drag through the week and Friday you suddenly wake the hell up?? lol...I feel that way today...all of sudden its a great day lol but the other 4 I have been grumpy pants....

Hit heavy weights this am...and it felt good...back, shoulders and abs....

I been having issues with my birth control patch....started messing with my moods and I am bloated and holding water...it sucks...I stopped immediately..never had this issue before but its not worth it...I havent even weighed myself cuz I know I am carrying water! but I am going to let my body readjust back to whatever NORMAL is...but right now I am having a "period" for the 2nd time this month...RAWRRRR

I will go to the doc for lower dose but I prolly wont get see for at least 2-3 weeks at the clinic cuz of how long the waiting is...no rush just need to eliminate things that make my progress go the opposite direction lol....

Anyway diet on point and I have a new found love for spinach...been making these killer salads with ground turkey, onions, green pepper a bit of soy sauce and balsalmic vinegar oh and cucumbers.... I get excited about spinach these days lol....cant help it ...

On another note having to budget myself, these supplements are costing me some dough on top of food, i spent 60 bucks on food that may last me 2-3 days! lol....so looks like no SHOE SHOPPING  for a bit...which is fine because all i wear is my combat boots, running shoes or merrells... shame aint it...oh well least i know what I am wearing these days no question.....


anyway off to start my day, got a final for my class coming and then on to the next class...

No comments:

Post a Comment