Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Freakin Busy

Hey yall

so trying to catch up my blog man....its almost to the bottom so many wonderful ladies and journals in here I cant read them all or update my own! But I am trying....anyway things are busy...been playing superwoman here but so far so good....

My workouts changed to alternate from light weight high reps and heavy weight low reps...I just did legs today for the 1st time this week and it felt good..pushed to the point of vomiting with almost successful....lots of lovely walking lunges, front squats and leg extensions....there is definitely some soreness in the building tommorow...lol

I feel small, real small and i been eating lots of greens (spinach)in my meals....so I know there is definitely some change coming. This weekend one of my friends is a professional photographer thats her job and she offered to take photos..very excited...so that way we can measure progress versus the camera phone and not asking my husband to take photos as he acts all annoyed lol...

I am taking a macroeconomics class which is kicking my butt literally, so glad its over because of the training and its online I been slacking but after the exam next week I am backing off.....I cant juggle everything... gotta know my limits....

Also been volunteering my time to this place on base called the "wired bean" its a place for younger miltary folks to come and we as "seasoned" military people volunteer and cook and kind of mentor i guess so me and hubby been doing it and its pretty awesome... I like seeing the young folks..whats interesting is alot of them say they want to go out in the civilian world and make more money without a degree nothing....uhh okkk lol... I dunno just seems they may be a bit misguided and right now is not the time to be making those moves...especially with sequestration. I am glad this year military isnt at risk , i know last year we almost were which was really frustrating because we take a bullet and yet we wont get paid...sheeeettt lol..but alot of our non military follks who work with us may be at risk and get furloughed so it kind of shifts the work to us...i hope that doesnt happen and for the sake of their own households...

Anywho we have a really good group of girls with Zoa this year, feels like my extended family....first show for most, shit im not a pro im an amateur its only my 2nd time..but im more excited for just being around them at the show it was really fun....

I also bought more socks...freakin hooked! lol... and after 3 months of waiting I finally got my isolator bag...man its a life saver....shit sucked tho to wait, they had preorders back since november and it took a week to get here once my order was filled??? lol wtf...

 

anyway thats my day, hope to journal more often I will do my best but man life gets busy and you forget... i need to vent sometimes and my hubby is always around lol..

About to do cardio before eating my last meal... talk to yall soon

No comments:

Post a Comment