Monday, April 23, 2012

Ok....Training/ Muscle Failure...

What a continous battle!  Y'all will hear me say this time and time again...but it is a battle that you may win that day but the next day you are back in the same situation~ now why go there again.... shyt.. yall tell me??? lol...no seriously... because the muscle is "screaming to get out" and the amazing thing is that its a beautiful sight!...

This morning had Cardio at  0 dark 30 for military people or early as hell for civilians,  I think i fell asleep on the elliptical but i got it in... no wonder the coffee is ESSENTIAL to this process! I already am not a morning person but I am exercising....awww helll...

Today was also a chest day....although very few exercises seemed like  a lifetime of pain...but only because im pushing it to failure...ask Annie (my trainer)....now im to the point where instead of saying "I give up" I say "Failure" because that is the goal right? Yes "preachin to the choir" but yet every day it suprises me each time how i dayum near shit my pants to get that set out....

not to mention humorous how the decline bench was a bit "long for me" my poor feet could barley hold on lol.... in this case for me it was "po little tink tink" (Katt Williams)

Now to rest and start the day again!

No comments:

Post a Comment