Friday, April 20, 2012

Another Challenge....

Well on to the next challenge, which exists in all things outside of bodybuilding included.... "Willpower"

Daily, Im acknowledging this is the lifestyle I want and confirming it by living it. It is difficult, i will tell you....but i take it one day at a time...
Feeling the desire to want to eat all the things you know will make a positive into a negative ... i.e. cheating on your diet, no exercise.... no motivation...

The more i do this, the more i realize, its a reason i entered into this, and no one forced it, I accepted the challenge on my own. When i get to my "moments of weakness" where i almost feel like i want to take a step back i remind myself that i am only hurting me.. definitely felt an obstacle today...as much as i enjoy going aways with all you can eat buffets putting myself in the situation wouldnt help with me being so early in the game....unfortunately there are many more occasions, wont be the first and may not be the last...

I only can remind myself that i am not doing this for them...i am doing this for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment